The Alitherm Series
This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions such as traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or automatic parallel opening commercial windows designed to provide a balanced airflow in multi-storey commercial buildings.
All Alitherm profiles utilise Smart's innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product. Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart's Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes. The series features the new Alitherm 300, Alitherm 600, Alitherm 700 and Alitherm 800 windows, designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
The Alitherm series of windows offer a range of high quality glazing solutions for side hung, top hung open out, top swing reversible and parallel opening casements, suitable for both the residential and commercial markets.
- Window Energy Rating A
- BRE Green Guide A
- U Values up to 1.2 W/m² and glass unit
- Includes the Kitemarked systems Alitherm 600 & 800 with PAS 24: 2012 Security K depending on system
All general light use applications
- The system features an extended polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the profile, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy 'A' Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Profiles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles
The latest addition to the Alitherm suite of window and door systems, Alitherm 500 provides a range of high quality windows. With options including side hung and top hung flush casement windows, Alitherm 500 windows are suitable for both residential and light commercial applications.
The Alitherm 500 window system incorporates Smart's innovative polyamide thermal break technology, which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of the product. Alitherm 500 is available in a choice of standard and non-standard colours, with single and dual colour optionsincluding Smart's own Naturals, Sensations, Alchemy and Cotswold colour ranges.
- Window Energy Rating B
- BRE Green Guide A+
- U Values up to 1.4 W/m²K (depending on design and glass unit)
- Kitemarked - which includes PAS24:2012 security and high weather performance.
All general light use applications inc commercial.
- An enhanced system designed to comply with the revisions to the Building Regulations
- Document L compliant
- System can achieve Window Energy 'A' Rating
- Profiles feature an extended polyamide thermal break to enhance thermal performance
- Fabrication is by method of crimped cut-alitherm600or mechanical corners
- Ovolo, chamfered or square profiles
- British Standard Kitemarked system
All general light use applications.
- Highest thermal performance window suitable for all general use applications
- Will achieve U Values under 1.6w/m²K when used in conjunction with correct double glazed sealed unit
- Alitherm 800 windows achieve a Window Energy 'A' Rating
- Extended chambered polyamide thermal breaks provide excellent thermal performance
- British Standard Kitemarked system