Insulated Sectional Overhead Doors
The Tomahawk insulated sectional overhead door is offered to the market as an option to the traditional insulated roller shutter door to give a guaranteed high thermal performance, while avoiding cold bridging compared with shutters.
The door panels have a thermal performance that is greater than required by Building Regulations at present.
There is an option to have windows / vision panels installed in single or multiple panels throughout the door.
The sectional panels offer insulation to the complete door and can be prefinished in an extensive range of colours and materials.
The use of quality materials and precise manufacturing controls ensure long service life in normal industrial and commercial applications. All Insulated Door Panels conform to the Building Regulations requirements for Industrial Doors, and the durability of finishes are those specified by our steel supplier's technical specifications department.
|Outer and Inner Sheet:||0.5mm hot dipped galvanised steel. Both inner and outer sheets are supplied 'V' grooved to provide increased lateral strength, and the whole panel is made-up to form a 'T+G' joint top and bottom.|
|Core:||39mm thick rigid polyurethane foam, density 40kg/m3.|
|Seal:||Low density compressible foam at panel base, and PVC Tape to the panel nose, all factory applied.|
The Tomahawk sectional door panels provide high levels of insulation. The foam core between the inner and outer steel sheets of the door panel creates effective interruption of cold bridges, thus preventing transmission of heat or cold.
COLOURS & FINISHES
|Outer Skin:||The outer skin is finished and coloured to match most contemporary building cladding. Colours available on request.|
|Inner Skin:||The internal liner skin is finished in RAL 9010 white, polyester coated, stucco embossed galvanised steel as standard. Colours available on request.|
It should be noted that when a door is due to be positioned where it is likely to receive direct sunlight then dark colours should be avoided due to the potential of thermal bow.
The 40mm Tomahawk insulated door panel gives sound reduction of (Rw) 25db. Please note; this is for the panel only, and does not include joints, i.e. a fully installed door.
PANEL OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
A range of windows in various sizes can be incorporated in the panel, the standard being 600 x 300mm with radiused corners. Each panel is fitted with pre-punched galvanised steel end caps and the top and bottom panels are finished with an aluminium retainer which holds the top and bottom EPDM seals. A range of locking options are available. Wicket doors are available 900 x 2100mm approx. Low Threshold Profile supplied complete with sash lock or push bar.
- Individually designed for each door
- Fully galvanised
- Bolted and riveted or spot welded
- Standard lift, high lift, vertical lift and low headroom track configurations. Follow the roof and pitched tracks available.
- All tracks supplied with 3m lengths of punched installation angle and side seals
- Individually designed for each door
- Highest grade springs to EN10270 Class SH specification for longer life
- Fully keyed shaft with adjustable coupler as required
- Spring break device supplied as standard
- Drums, end bearing plates, centre bearing plates, PVC spring fillers (152mm diameter springs and duplex assemblies), plugs & winders, securing bolts
- All components galvanised for weather protection
- Doors supplied with adjustable side hinges, intermediate hinges, nylon rollers, cable sets, bottom corner brackets, spring bumpers, self-tapping panel fixings
- Manual doors can be push-up (up to 3000 x 3000mm) or Chain Hoist driven
- Electric three phase or single phase operators available complete with starter and torque bracket
- A range of safety systems available. Cable break and spring break devices are supplied as standard
OTHER PRODUCTS OFFERED
PANORAMIC ALUMINIUM SECTIONAL OVERHEAD DOORS
- Aluminium, fully single or double glazed sectional overhead doors
- Anodised and paint finishes available
- Glazed and solid panel combinations
- Contact for product literature