Fire Steel Hinged Doors
Tomahawk's selection of fire rated steel hinged doors are offered to the market to give the customer fire and security protection to there openings. Our fire rated doors have been independently 3rd party fire tested and offer certification in excess of 6 hours in conjunction with BS 476 Parts 20 & 22. We offer a large range of hardware options as the door has been tested both 'latched' and 'unlatched'. The door is manufactured from 1.5mm zintec steel as standard making it both strong and secure to give you the complete fire and security protection required.
|Overall Thickness:||45mm to 50mm|
|Material:||1.5mm or 2mm Zintec|
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION (FIRE RATED)
Manufactured from 1.5 or 2.0 zintec steel, double skinned with interlocking seams reinforced vertically with interlocking channels and horizontally with tubes to prevent twisting. Spaces are filled with dense Rockwool. Astragal to leading edge.
Manufactured from 1.5 zintec formed to single or double rebated profile in welded or knock down form, reinforced and fitted with fixing plates. Depth of frame can vary to suit brick, block, and steel work or to span a cavity.
|Minimum Frame Depth:||76mm x 25mm Single Rebate|
|Minimum Frame Depth:||145mm x 38mm Double Rebate|
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J.
OVERALL MAXIMUM FRAME SIZE
|Single Door:||1365 x 2762|
|Double Door:||2639 x 2762|
Factory Finish Etch Prime, Powder Coated also Available.
- Grade 13 Stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges
- Grade 13 Stainless steel ball bearing dog bolt butt hinges
- (Complies with EN 1935:2002)
- Both our Single and Double Door Sets have successfully achieved 6 hour Fire Rating in conjunction with BS 476 parts 20 & 22.
- Estimated U-Value 2.28
- The maximum size we can issue Fire Certification for is 3.12 SQ mtr per leaf. If the required Structural opening exceeds the above dimensions, Fire Rated Side panels / Over panels can be used.