Level 2 High Security Steel Hinged Doors - Outward Opening Only
With Safety and Security increasingly becoming a concern across the UK, Tomahawk Doors offer an LPS 1175 level 2 tested steel hinged door that is available in single or double doors (outward opening only). The LPCB have tested our level 2 steel hinged door to withstand attack and unauthorized entry with heavy duty tools for up to 15 minutes. A large variety of locking systems can be specified including manual and electric as well as a wide choice of glazing units, louvre panels and removable transoms are also available.
Our Level 2 high security steel hinged door is the next step up from our standard security steel hinged door made from 1.5mm zintec steel and can be found in many locations such as housing associations, schools, universities, leisure facilities and retail outlets.
|Material:||1.5mm Zintec attack face with 1.5mm inner face.|
|Size:||45mm thick composite door leaf with astragal lip to closing edge|
|Weight:||Approximately 40kg per square metre.|
|Material:||1.5mm Zintec steel.|
|Profile:||Single Rebated 38mm x 100mm.|
|Reinforcing:||At hinges, lock keeps and fixing points. Welded construction.|
- Certified to LPS1175 level 2
- Double hinge to top of door for additional strength.
- Incorporated anti lever cover strip to closing edge of door leaf.
- Secured by Design approved.
- Available with windows.
- Available as both single and double door sets.
- Single Door Sizes start from 750 x 1800 to a maximum size of 1300 x 2200
- Double Door Sizes start from 1500 x 1800 to a maximum size of 2500 x 2200
- Choice of Assa Sashlock, Assa Deadlock, or Exidor Panic hardware available an optional Exidor outside access device.
- Heavy Duty Tower bolts on the passive leaf.
- Keys & cylinders can be registered to eliminate the chance of key copying
Wide choice of finishes available including powder coated finish from our range of RAL or BS colours, as well as the new wood effect finish.
- Sherman vision panel 400 x 400 x 40.5mm
- Chieftan vision panel 400 x 400 x 27.8mm
- AB26 vision panel 400 x 400 x 27mm
- Certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board to LPS 1175 Level 2.