Level 4 High Security Steel Hinged Doors
With Safety and Security increasingly becoming a concern across the UK, Tomahawk Doors offer our most secure and highest anti-cut rated LPS 1175 level 4 tested steel hinged door that is available in single or double doors (outward opening only). The LPCB have tested our level 4 steel hinged door to withstand attack and unauthorized entry with heavy duty & power tools for up to 30 minutes. A large variety of locking systems can be specified including manual and electric as well as a limited choice of glazing units, louvre panels and removable transoms are also available.
Our Level 4 high security steel hinged door is the next step up from our level 3 high security steel hinged door and offers added security with the attack side made from 1.5mm zintec steel with a 2mm drill resistant steel plate sat behind the zintec sheet and the back face out of 1.5mm zintec steel giving it that more added protection to the level 3 high security door with the anti-cut facility. The Tomahawk LPS 1175 level 4 door can be found in many high security locations such as schools, universities, leisure facilities, retail outlets, banks, MOD buildings and sub stations.
|Material:||1.5mm Zintec incorporating with additional internal 2mm thick drill resistant manganese steel protection plate in attack face.|
|Size:||45mm thick composite door leaf with 3mm thick anti-lever cover strip to closing edge|
|Weight:||Approximately 50kg per square meter.|
|Material:||1.5mm Zintec steel.|
|Profile:||Single Rebated 45mm x 100mm.|
|Reinforcing:||At hinges, lock keeps and fixing points. Welded construction.|
3 no. class 9 Stainless Steel hinges to BS 7352 tested to 200,000 cycles, recessed into door leaf. Independent 30mm hardened steel dog bolts with reinforced anti-crushing fixing, welded to the hinge mounting plate and passing through the hinge assembly.
- Available as single, leaf and a half and double leaf door sets. Maximum size of 1240mm wide x 2400mm high for single leaf door sets and 2400mm wide x 2400mm high for double leaf doorsets.
- (Maximum sizes apply to achieve the security rating. Please ask for further details.)
- Using high security locking from ASSA, Surelock McGill and Mico, a wide range of locks and panic furniture is available.
- The passive leaf of Double leaf door sets are fitted as standard with top and bottom barrel bolts equipped with the facility for padlock or anti-tamper indicator. Alternatively integral bolts can be fitted which have to be locked secure before the active leaf will close.
One coat of grey etch primer as standard for on-site finishing or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
30 minute fire rating is available on both the single and double leaf two lock versions.
- Many optional extras are available including external 'D' pull handles, lever handles, weather / smoke seal, kick and push plates, overhead door closers, heavy duty door stays, alarm contacts and electronic lock status monitoring.
- This three-point auto bolting system is designed for panic escape with no external access, and offers the choice of an escape handle or panic bar.