Rebound Panels For Steel Hinged Doors
|Material:||1.2 or 1.5mm Zintec|
|Core Infill:||Dufaylite & Rockwool|
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION (DUFAYLITE)
Manufactured from 1.2 or 1.5 zintec steel, double skinned with interlocking seams reinforced vertically with interlocking channels. Spaces are filled with Dufaylite Honeycomb core or Rockwool.
Manufactured from 1.5 zintec formed to single or double rebated profile in welded or knock down form, reinforced and fitted with fixing plates. Depth of frame can vary to suit brick, block, and steel work or to span a cavity.
|Frame Depth:||160mm x 25mm Single Rebate|
|Frame Depth:||160mm x 38mm Double Rebate|
REBOUND PANEL USAGE & INFILL
- The use of rebound panels are used mainly in sports halls or where there is a possibility of a door being opened accidentally when hit at speed and prevents accidental injury. The panels provide a gap around the panic hardware so that access is possible to evacuate in an emergency. The panels can be filled with rockwool, polystyrene or no infill.
- Material thickness: 1.5mm
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J.
OVERALL MAXIMUM FRAME SIZE
|Single Door:||1500 x 3000|
|Double Door:||2808 x 3000|
Factory Finish Etch Prime, Powder Coated also Available.
Standard Panic Hardware & Touch Bar Series.
- Grade 13 Stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges
- Grade 13 Stainless steel ball bearing dog bolt butt hinges
- (Complies with EN 1935:2002)